Smart Five Software
World Leader in ID Solutions Software
Creating a robust, reliable identity program is one of the easiest ways to protect your people, property and profitability. Managing an ID program should be easy as well. And as your organisation changes, your ID program should be able to expand and adapt, quickly and cost-effectively. To achieve these goals, choose Datacard identification software. You can find Datacard software at the core of ID programs in corporate, government, education and retail enterprises.
DATACARD has been in this market for more than 40 years and understands the true requirements of this industry. This is why Datacard created a suite of affordable, user-friendly, feature-rich applications to cater for every level of use. Looking after the needs of the entry-level client with a very basic need and increasing the functionality, as well as the need of the high-level user with the need for productivity tools, distributed database application and the ability to integrate seamlessly to other existing systems. They also developed the tools for you to add to the already extensive feature-rich library in the software as well as the ability to link to external procedures and programs while keeping the integrity of the data and functionality of the different components uncompromised.
This powerful, yet affordable suite is known as IDWorks.
Produce high-quality cards simply and securely with DATACARD ID WORKS identification software. You’ll enjoy the features, functionality and scalability needed to seamlessly create card and report designs, production forms and databases. This flexible, powerful platform comes in four unique editions with capabilities to allow the end-user to purchase the best-fit solution. See the functionality described in the IDWORKS below:
Feature Table – DATACARD ID WORKS
- ID Works Intro identification software for entry-level ID cards
- ID Works Basic identification software for essential card design and printing
- ID Works Standard identification software for advanced card design and database management with contact and contactless smart card support
- ID Works Enterprise identification software for sophisticated security and contact and contactless smart card support
- Datacard furthermore created an SDK (Software Development Kit) in order for the client to develop even more functionality within their already powerful software. This increases the capability and productivity of the card printing software to address the precise need of your application.
- The software could be used as a stand-alone application or in a network environment where the need arises.
- Datacard enabled the software to distinguish between different levels of authority by allowing the administrator to enable or disable functionality on a user-by-user basis for greater sensitivity and security.
- Datacard recognised the need to split the design and production components of the software to enable the different functions to remain within the authority and control of the different departments. This effectively means that you have an extremely dynamic card printing program that allows for centrally, single point project updates, or you may opt to have all of this power in one installation.
Based on the already power IDWorks suite, Datacard has developed a range of other productivity tools and more practical multi-user applications to cater for the specific needs of many of their large corporate and tertiary clients. Especially with the need to have a distributed card-printing office across a campus, or campuses, or country, or continents.